Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 10

I found Morgan Bayda's blog post and Dan Brown's video to be very interesting. Though I agree with a great deal of what they said, I have a learned a lot in some of my college courses. In EDM310 I have learned so much! I have learned how to use the technology available in the field of education. I have learned how to follow blogs and how to use my own blog effectively. I have learned how to use Google docs to create surveys and presentations. I have used tools such as Audacity to record audio and Skype to communicate with friends all over the country. I learned how to create timelines using Timetoast. I not only learned WHAT a podcast is but, I learned how to create my own podcasts. Morgan felt that she learned a great deal from her Computer Ed class and I agree with her 100% about that. Being in EDM310 has forced me to actually USE the technologies that we have learned about. I wish more college courses were hands on and suited for each field of study.


Comments4Kids

I looked at a post from a student named Maurice. In his post he drew a picture of the bus that they rode to the zoo on. He also mentioned that they ate lunch at the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I have really learned a lot this semester. It's been a challenge but this class has really opened my eyes to what it possible.

    ReplyDelete