Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 4

Practicle Principles
I had to listen to this podcast 3 times before I actually understood what they were talking about. The quality of this podcast is TERRIBLE and it has really turned me off from podcasts. The volume changed several times and at some points I could not hear anything at all. However, at times I had to turn my volume down.

All I really got from this podcast was listening to the hosts ramble on and on about anything and everything. There seemed to be no real point for this podcast. They did discuss a few dates for events that they would be holding and where they would be located. They also mentioned that they would be meeting each other formally for the first very soon.

I DID NOT enjoy this podcast and really did not learn anything. I hope that other podcasts for this class get more interesting. If not, it's going to be a looooooooong semester.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very bad experience with podcasting. I totally agree with you about how alot of podcasts are very dry and boring. I myself would rather watch a video than listen to a podcast.

    ReplyDelete